This easy no bake smores pie recipe requires just a few simple ingredients and about 10 minutes to assemble.
Easy No Bake S’mores Pie
This Simple and Easy No Bake S’mores Pie is the delicious summer dessert!
Take a graham cracker crust and load it full of delicious chocolate pudding filling, then top that with marshmallow cream, and for a finishing touch sprinkle the top of the pie with graham cracker crumbs, chopped chocolate, and mini marshmallows!
This easy Smores Pie has everything you love about S’mores Treats presented in pie form – a crowd pleaser!
Don’t miss my other S’mores Recipes! S’mores Hot Chocolate Bombs and Oven Baked S’mores.
Whisk together the instant chocolate pudding and milk until smooth and well combined.
In a separate bowl, beat together the whipped topping and marshmallow cream until smooth.
Pour the pudding mixture into the graham cracker crust. Spread the whipped topping/marshmallow cream mixture over the top of the pudding.
Chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour, then garnish with graham cracker crumbs, chopped chocolate, and mini marshmallows before serving.
Pie Crust Variations:
- Mini Pie Crusts to make small, individual pies
- Oreo Pie Crust
- Shortbread Pie Crust
- Nilla Wafer Pie Crust (Recipe & Instructions in my NY Style Cheesecake Recipe)
How to Toast Marshmallows for a S’mores Pie:
Some people prefer Toasted Marshmallows on top of their No Bake Smores Pie.
Toasting is best done RIGHT before you serve the pie, so the crust doesn’t get too hard.
You can toast the marshmallows with a kitchen torch if you have one, or just pop under the broiler for a minute. BE CAREFUL to keep a close eye on them under a broiler they seem to go from perfect to too burned in a flash.
- 1 5.25-ounce instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- 1 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
- 1 graham cracker, crushed
- 4 miniature chocolate bars, chopped
- ¼ cup mini marshmallows
- Whisk together the instant chocolate pudding and milk until smooth and well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the graham cracker crust.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the whipped topping and marshmallow cream until smooth.
- Spread the mixture over the top of the pudding.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour, then garnish with graham cracker crumbs, chopped chocolate, and mini marshmallows before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 374Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 258mgCarbohydrates: 51gFiber: 1gSugar: 26gProtein: 6g
ANY or ALL of the components can easily be replaced with homemade versions.
You could use a homemade pie crust, homemade chocolate pudding, homemade marshmallow cream, or even homemade whipped cream to make this recipe.