Jello Pudding 3 Layer Pie is one of my kids favorite desserts to have. It’s very easy to make, and only requires 4 ingredients.
JELLO Pudding 3 Layer Pie
Jello Pudding 3 Layer Pie is one of my kids favorite desserts to have. It’s very easy to make, and only requires 4 ingredients. My kids request this dessert for every holiday dinner. It’s so simple to make, that they now make it themselves 🙂 It requires no cooking, just some mixing, so it’s really the easiest pie recipe I’ve ever come across.
You start with an Oreo Pie Crust. Then take a large box of Chocolate Pudding and mix it with 1 1/2 cups cold milk. Pour about 1/4 – 1/2 of it into the bottom of the pie crust, just enough to form a firm layer, the bottom layer can be very thin.
For the next step, pour half of the container of Cool Whip into the Pudding Bowl, and mix it well. It will be much lighter than the original pudding color. Once it’s mixed, pour it over the bottom layer of the pie, this is your second or middle layer.
Next, pour the rest of the Cool Whip on top of the pie.
Smooth the cool whip all around, this is your top, or third layer of the pie. It’s very quick and easy to make, but it does need to firm up before serving, and should always be stored in the refrigerator. Place the pie in the fridge for about 2-3 hours before you plan to serve, then just slice and plate it.
- 1 package 5 oz Jell-o Instant Pudding (I used Chocolate, you can use the flavor of your choice, it's interchangeable.
- 1 1/2 cups Cold Milk
- 1 oreo pie crust
- 1 tub 8oz Cool Whip, thawed, divided
- If you can't find the 5 oz box you can use 2 of the smaller boxes, just increase the milk to 2 cups.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 291Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 244mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 1gSugar: 16gProtein: 6g
- Use sugar free jello pudding and sugar free cool whip, to make this a diabetic friendly dessert recipe too!
- Use any flavor jello pudding, to have any flavor Jello Pudding Pie Recipe that you prefer. My kids also like lemon, vanilla, and banana!
Here are a few items I find useful in my own kitchen when preparing this Jello Pudding 3 Layer Pie recipe:
Oreo Pie Crust, 6 OunceJell-O Cook & Serve Chocolate Pudding & Pie Filling, 3.4 oz BoxPyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set (3-Piece)OXO Good Grips 11-Inch Better Balloon WhiskOxo Good Grips 3-piece Silicone Spatula SetOXO SteeL Pie Server
Don’t miss these additional delicious No Bake Dessert Recipes here at When Is Dinner:
- No Bake Smore’s Pie
- Easy No Bake Strawberry Pie
- Oreo Cool Whip Pie
- Banana Split Pops
- Cookies & Cream Mini Trifles
What are your favorite Jello Pudding Recipes?