The 4th of July is such a fun celebration of our Independence. This quick and easy White Chocolate 4th of July Fluff made with fresh red and blue fruits, dry pudding mix, and cool whip is the perfect easy 4th of July dessert and can be made in minutes.
White Chocolate 4th of July Fluff
This easy 5 ingredient dessert recipe is a quick and easy holiday themed recipe that is sure to be a hit at your 4th July celebration.
This easy white chocolate mousse is so easy, it would be a fantastic recipe to let your kids help put together, so they feel like they are contributing too!
This recipe is delicious any time of the year, especially when using fresh fruit that’s in season from your local farmers market. When that’s not an option due to location or because the fruit is just out of season, you can swap in other fruits that are in season.
Get creative with the fruits and replace the strawberries and blueberries, with fresh raspberries, cherries, blackberries. Or why not try cutting up some mango, peaches or apricots. Use what you have to hand and the fruits you and your family enjoy eating.
I’ve also used frozen berries, thawing them first before adding to the white chocolate fluff and it’s worked out just fine.
Additionally, you can always choose a different flavor of dry pudding mix, to mix a different flavor palate or taste preference. The beauty of no-bake desserts is in the creativity. When there’s no cooking involved, you’re a bit freer to mix things up to suit to make this the best 4th July dessert for you.
How to make White Chocolate Fluff
- Start by placing the diced strawberries and blueberries into a mixing bowl.
- Add in dry pudding mix.
- Stir until well combined.
- Now add in the marshmallows.
- Also add the cool whip.
- Stir until well combined then place in the refrigerator for 3 hours to chill before serving.
White Chocolate 4th July Fluff Ingredients
- PUDDING MIX: I use a box of White Chocolate Pudding Mix, any brand will work in this easy dessert.
- FRUIT: I use a cup each of diced strawberries and blueberries.
- MARSHMALLOWS: I use mini marshmallows, but you can use larger marshmallows and cut them up into smaller pieces.
- CREAM: I use an 8 oz. tub of Cool Whip but you can also use whipping cream.
Flavor variations & substitutions:
I’ve gone with a white chocolate pudding mix and flavored the fluff with strawberries and blueberries, so you have the red, white and blue of the American flag. However, you can play with the flavors in this recipe and make this recipe your own. I’ve given you some ideas below:
- Use any flavor of pudding mix: vanilla, chocolate, strawberry.
- Add any type of fruit to this pudding, eg try mango and passion-fruit, or peach and raspberry. Just ensure you cut larger fruits into small bite-sized pieces.
- Stir through some white, milk or dark chocolate chips.
Recipe hints & tips:
- Cut the strawberries up into bite-sized pieces as this will make it easier to eat.
- This is a great dessert to prepare in advance and benefits from at least 3 hours in the refrigerator to set. However, you can get ahead and prepare the day before, then serve straight from the fridge.
- Always store this dessert in the refrigerator to stop the Cool Whip and berries from spoiling.
Once made this dessert will store in the refrigerator for 1-2 days, after that time the cream will deflate and the strawberries will start to become mushy.
Yes, absolutely. This recipe works with Cool Whip, whipped cream or you can even whip some heavy cream (just takes care not to over-whip heavy cream).
Don’t miss my other Dessert recipes that would be the hit of any Patriotic party!
- Patriotic Berry Pie
- No Bake- Red, White & Blue Berry Shortcakes
- No Bake Marshmallow Pumpkin Pie
- Cheesecake Pudding Pie
- Strawberry Cake Roll
- 1 box of White Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1 cup of Diced Strawberries
- 1 cup of Blueberries
- 1 cup of Mini Marshmallows
- 8 oz. of Cool Whip
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 116Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 154mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 1gSugar: 14gProtein: 1g
These are a few items I find helpful in my own kitchen when preparing this White Chocolate 4th of July Fluff:
KUKPO Mixing Bowls – 3 piece set Includes 1.8 Qt, 3.6 Qt, 6.5 Qt, Easy Grip Handle With Non – Skid BottomSilicone Spatula, Stainless Steel Core Heat Resistant Non stick Rubber Spatulas, Set of 4The Marshmallow Fluff CookbookBest Dump and Freeze Treats: Frozen Fruit Salads, Pies, Fluffs, and More Retro Desserts (Best Ever)Let’s Bake Fourth of July Treats! (Holiday Baking Party!)Patriotic Recipes: Full Color VersionJuly 4th Recipes4th of July Recipes Made Easy (Effortless Holiday Meals Series Book 3)