Fill cupcake liners half way with batter. Bake for 18-21 minutes. Let cool.
Take a spoon and dig out the center of your cupcake, as shown.
Add your caramel and peanuts to the middle of the cupcake.
Place the top back on your cupcake, and ice each cupcake.
Sprinkle with peanuts and add snicker, as shown. Serve and enjoy!
- 3/4 cups of Flour
- 1/2 a cup of Cocoa
- 3/4 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 a cup of Sugar
- 1/2 a cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup of Vegetable Oil
- 2 teaspoons of Vanilla
- 1/2 a cup of Buttermilk
- 1 jar of Caramel
- Mini Snicker Bars
- 1 jar of Peanuts
- Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add cupcake liners to your cupcake tin.
- Whisk flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl until well combined.
- Add eggs, sugar, and brown sugar, oil, and vanilla into a separate mixing bowl.
- Mix until well blended.
- Pour half of the dry mixture into the wet ingredients.
- Then poor half of the buttermilk into the mixture.
- Repeat with the remaining wet ingredients and buttermilk.
- Blend until well combined.
- Fill cupcake liners half way with batter.
- Bake for 18-21 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Take a spoon and dig out the center of your cupcake, as shown.
- Add your caramel and peanuts to the middle of the cupcake.
- Place the top back on your cupcake, and ice each cupcake.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and add snicker, as shown.
- Serve and enjoy!
These are a few items I find helpful in my own kitchen when preparing these Snickers Cupcakes:
Wilton Recipe Right Muffin Pan, 12-Cup Non-Stick Muffin PanStandard Size White Cupcake Paper/Baking Cup/Cup Liners, Pack of 500OXO Good Grips 3-piece Mixing Bowl Set, White Bowls with Blue/Green/Brown HandlesTovolo Cupcake ScoopWilton 2103-1112 Scoop-It Batter Spoons, Set of 3YESTBUY 3 Tiers Round Party Wedding Birthday Clear Tree Tower Acrylic Cupcake Stand (9.9 Inches)The Betty Crocker The Big Book of Cupcakes (Betty Crocker Big Book)