This fun free Halloween Tic Tac Toe Printable is sure to be a hit with kids! Tic Tac Toe is a simple game and the rules of the game are easy to follow. Print the game onto white paper, or thicker card stock and then all you need is some Halloween colored candies to use as counters.
Halloween Tic Tac Toe Printable
Kids will love this free Halloween printable, as they learn to take turns with their peers, and use strategy/critical thinking skills to try and win.
You can print the Tic Tac Toe printable on regular paper, or thicker card stock, as many times as you want! Make plenty of copies for a kids class party, or just a few to use at home.
I love ideas that people can use for preschool parties, kindergarten parties, and elementary school class parties. It can be challenging to find something that all of the kids can participate in, but this one is fun for all!
What fun and creative ideas do you use when planning Halloween or Fall Festival Parties and Celebrations?
What you will need:
This game is very easy to put together, the only materials needed are:
- Halloween themed candies (such as yellow & orange M&M’s or Reese’s Pieces)
- Paper for your printer so you can print out the game board, or thicker white card stock
What you need to do:
- Simply click on the image above to print out the Halloween Tic Tac Toe Printable Board where you can download the printable game board.
- You can use any color of candies, just ensure you have 2 different colors.
- You can easily substitute the candies for a colored chocolate candy, for anyone who might have a peanut allergy.
- If you want to make the Tic Tac Toe board more robust, print the sheet onto some white card stock instead of white paper.
- This makes a great trick or treat gift for kids, or a take-home party bag. Just place one of the boards into a small bag, along with some candies. I don’t know any child who wouldn’t be happy to receive this gift.
- If you want to keep and reuse, you can just laminate them and store away for next year.
Don’t miss these additional fun Halloween Themed Recipes/Crafts here at When Is Dinner:
- Jumbo Pumpkin Sugar Cookie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bat Bites
- Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats
- Mini Mummy Pizzas
- Oreo Acorns
- Pumpkin Spice Playdough
- Scarecrow Treat Bags
These are a few supplies that might come in handy when planning to use these cute Halloween Tic Tac Toe Printable Boards:
M&M’s Ghoul’s Mix Green, Purple, Orange, Halloween Milk Chocolate Candy, 62 Oz.Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Candy in A Crunchy Shell (48oz Jar)Printworks Halloween Cardstock, 6 Assorted Colors, Perfect for Holiday School and Craft Projects, 200 Sheets, 8.5HUGE Assorted Candy PARTY MIX BOX 6.25 LBS/100 OZ Over 250 Individually Wrapped Candies like Skittles Lifesavers Haribo Starburst Fireballs Jolly Ranchers Sour Patch Dubble Bubble Swedish fish & MORBulk Assorted Fruit Candy – Starburst, Skittles, Swedish Fish, SweeTarts, Nerds, Sour Patch Kids, Haribo Gold-Bears Gummi Bears & Twizzlers (32 Oz Variety Fun Pack) by Variety FunHERSHEY’S Halloween Chocolate Candy Assortment, Addams Family Foils in Skull Bowl, (HERSHEY’S and REESE’S) 37 ozHalloween: Coloring Book for Kids (Adorable Halloween Coloring Pages-Silly Costumes, Cute Critters, Halloween Candy and More!) (Volume 1)M&M’S Ghoul’s Mix Milk Chocolate Halloween Candy, 11.4-Ounce BagCandy Bag Halloween Cute Witches Candy Bag Canvas Tote Shopping Handbag Orange (A, Orange)