This simple and easy Cookies and Cream Popcorn Recipe is delicious! Requiring under 5 ingredients and ready in under 15 minutes, it’s a great snack!
Cookies and Cream Popcorn
January 19 is National Popcorn Day, so what better time to share with you this delicious recipe for Cookies and Cream Popcorn. This sweet and salty mixture will make want to hoard all the popcorn! You will eat it all if you don’t have some help devouring it:) It’s very simple and easy to make, so don’t worry if it disappears very quickly, and everyone wants another batch.
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and spread popped popcorn over it.
Heat mixture in 15 second intervals until softened.
Drizzle the softened bark over the popcorn with a teaspoon.
Immediately sprinkle the crushed cookies over the popcorn.
Allow to set for 5 minutes and enjoy.
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 8 ounces white almond bark
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 10 crushed black and white cookies (I use Oreos, any other brand will work as well)
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and spread popcorn over it.
- Chop almond bark into smaller pieces and place in a microwave safe bowl with the coconut oil.
- Heat mixture in 15 second intervals until softened.
- Drizzle the softened bark over the popcorn with a teaspoon.
- Immediately sprinkle the crushed cookies over the popcorn.
- Allow to set for 5 minutes and enjoy.
These are a few items I find helpful in my own kitchen when preparing this recips:
Pop-Secret Popcorn, Butter, 3.2oz, 6-CountHamilton Beach 73400 Hot Air Popcorn PopperGreat Northern Popcorn Original Stainless Steel Stove Top 6-1/2-Quart Popcorn PopperReynolds Cookie Baking Sheets Parchment Paper (Non-Stick, 22 Sheets)Rachael Ray Oven Lovin’ Nonstick Bakeware 3-Piece Baking and Cookie Pan SetPlymouth Pantry Almond Bark Vanilla Baking Bar, 24 ozRetro Style Popcorn Bowl Large Plastic Container, Reusable Tub Movie Theater BucketPlastic Popcorn Containers – Set of 4Wabash Valley Farms Fun Time Popcorn Bowl, YellowMajestic Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil, 16 Oz
*This post contains affiliate links. Purchases made after clicking these links help support this blog and are appreciated.
Like this recipe? Be sure to PIN IT, share it on Facebook, and Follow me on Pinterest! Karen Puleski – Kdkaren. Subscribe via Email, RSS Feed, or Follow me on Bloglovin so you don’t miss out on any delicious recipes!