Pecan Pie Puffs
These Pecan Pie Puffs made from Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Cups and featuring Diamond Chopped Pecans are just as delicious as Traditional Pecan Pie, yet very easy and simple to make.
They’d make a FANTASTIC dish to take to holiday parties or to a potluck dinner, and the recipe is easy to double or triple if you need larger quantities.
They are a delicious variation of a Pecan Pie Recipe, so if you’ve been intimidated at the thought of learning how to make a pecan pie, or prefer to offer individual sized servings, these are ideal for you!
They are great for parties or gatherings!
The ingredients in this recipe are:
Light Brown Sugar
Pure Vanilla Extract
Light Corn Syrup
Puff Pastry Cups
To begin, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place Puff Pastry Cups on nonstick baking sheet or parchment paper.
Cook 5 minutes short of package directions, in this case 15 minutes.
While the pastry is cooking, in a medium sized bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, butter, egg, corn syrup, Vanilla, and Cinnamon.
Stir in the pecans.
Remove the pastry and push down the centers with the handle of a wooden spoon.
Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees.
Carefully spoon about a teaspoon of the pecan mixture into each pastry cup, the pecans should be sticking out of the top slightly.
Bake at 350 degrees until cooked through and set, about 9-12 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool before serving. Don’t they look like cute mini pecan pies!
Store leftovers in an airtight container.
Pecan Pie Puffs
- 1 pkg. 24 Puff Pastry Cups
- 1 ⁄4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Butter melted
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbsp. Corn Syrup
- 1 teas. Vanilla
- 1 ⁄2 teas. Cinnamon
- 1 1 ⁄2 Cups Pecans chopped
- Preheat oven to 400
- Place Puff Pastry Cups on nonstick baking sheet or parchment paper. Cook 5 minutes short of package
- directions, 15 minutes.
- While the pastry is cooking, in a medium bowl whisk together the Brown Sugar, Butter, Egg, Corn Syrup
- Vanilla and Cinnamon.
- Stir in the pecans
- Remove the pastry and push down the centers with the handle of a wooden spoon.
- Reduce oven to 350 ̊.
- Carefully spoon about a teaspoon of the pecan mixture into each pastry cup, the pecans should be
- sticking out of the top slightly.
- Bake at 350 ̊ until cooked through and set, 9-12 minutes.
- Remove and let cool before serving.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container.
These are a few items I find helpful in my own kitchen when preparing this Pecan Pie Puff Pastry Recipe:
Campbells Pepperidge Farm Cherry Turnover – Puff Pastry — 144 per case.Diamond Chopped Pecans, 8-OunceDomino Light Brown Sugar – 4lb Resealable BagMcCormick All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract, 16 fl ozKaro Light Corn Syrup, 16 fl ozAmazonBasics 3-Piece Nonstick Baking Sheet SetCut-Rite Wax Paper by Reynolds 75 Sq.Ft – Pack of 3OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Mixing Bowl Set with Red/Green/Blue HandlesOXO Good Grips 11-Inch Better Balloon WhiskMcCormick Ground Cinnamon, 18 Ounce (Pack of 1)
Don’ t miss these additional delicious Pie Recipes here at When Is Dinner:
- Coconut Cream Pie
- Instant Pot Apple Pie Filling
- Pumpkin Pie
- Chocolate Pie with Graham Cracker Crust
- No Bake Reese’s Pieces Pie
- Lemon Sugar Cookie Pie
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Pie
- No Bake Salted Caramel Pie
- Weight Watchers Mini Apple Pies