These fun Mummy Brownies are a great Halloween Party Snack Idea! They’re quick & easy to make and would be perfect for kids to decorate themselves.
Y’all know that I LOVE themed recipes, especially those geared towards a holiday.
I’m always on the lookout for easy to make recipes that you can do with your kids, grandkids, students, or at any group gathering!
I’m excited to be sharing these fun and easy mummy brownies!
These are great because you can make a batch of Homemade Brownies or use a box brownie mix, whatever you have time and materials on hand for!
They are very simple and fun to make!
If making them for a school party, scout function, etc. just make the appropriate amount of brownies ahead of time, purchase plenty of eyes and icing, and let the kids decorate them!
Feel free to add sprinkles, etc – kids love those:)
Prepare Homemade Brownies or your preferred boxed brownie mix according to box directions.
Cool completely once baking has finished.
Cut and carefully remove brownies from dish and place on a flat surface covered with parchment paper.
Place white frosting into a sandwich bag and snip off a corner.
Pipe frosting in a crisscross pattern across each brownie to look like a mummy.
Add two eyes onto each brownie.
If preparing these as a kids “craft” project where they’re decorating themselves, you can use snack sized sandwich bags.
Just pre-fill with an appropriate amount of icing for each child to have their “own” decorating bag!
- 1 box Brownie Mix - plus required eggs and water as directed on box
- White Frosting - your favorite homemade recipe or a 16 oz. storebought tub
- Candy eyes
- Sandwich bag to pipe frosting onto cupcakes
- Prepare brownie mix according to box directions. Cool completely once baking has finished.
- Cut and carefully remove brownies from dish and place on a flat surface covered with parchment paper.
- Place white frosting into a sandwich bag and snip off a corner. Pipe frosting in a crisscross pattern across each brownie to look like a mummy.
- Add two eyes onto each brownie.
Looking for a delicious and easy brownie recipe? I hope you’ll give my Homemade Brownies Recipe a try! It’s the favorite Chocolate Brownie Recipe in our home 🙂
Need more Halloween Snack Food Ideas? Try these fun recipes: Jumbo Pumpkin Sugar Cookie, Oreo Acorns, Mini Mummy Pizzas, and Chocolate Peanut Butter Bat Bites!
These are a few products I find helpful in my own kitchen when preparing these Mummy Brownies!
Chicago Metallic Professional Slice Solutions Brownie Pan, 9-Inch-by-13-InchOXO Good Grips 3-Piece Mixing Bowl Set, Blue/Green/YellowEdible Icing Royal Eyes Cake Candy Cookie Decorations 7/16yueton Pack of 100 Disposable Cream Pastry Bag Cake Icing Piping Decorating Tool