This Cheesy Chicken Crescent Roll Recipe is quick and easy to make. It has 5 ingredients and is ready in under 30 minutes. Delicious!!! I now TRIPLE the recipe to feed my hungry teenagers. I hope your family enjoys this as much as mine!
Cheesy Chicken Crescent Roll Recipe
This Cheesy Chicken Crescent Roll Recipe is a family favorite. In fact, the older my boys get, the more of these I have to make at each meal! Now that they’re teenagers, they can eat more than I ever imagined. We rarely have leftovers, because even with a filling recipe like this, it sometimes seems impossible to fill these teenagers up! One of these, with a couple of vegetables on the side is enough for Nick and me for dinner. If we want one for lunch the next day, I put it in a container BEFORE I serve the kids. I currently triple the recipe, so the boys can each eat 3 of these with vegetables, at dinner.
The quantity shown in this picture is the Cheesy Chicken Crescent Roll Recipe doubled.
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and shredded (I cook them in the slow cooker overnight, then skin and debone)
- 1 8 count crescent rolls
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk or buttermilk
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- • Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- • Spray 9x13 pan with Pam.
- • Lay out crescent rolls in 4 sections on waxed paper. (Keep the triangles together to form a rectangle).
- • Put shredded chicken and cheese on rolls and roll them up (like a short burrito).
- • Mix cream of chicken soup and milk and heat on stovetop in a small pan until fairly smooth. (add any leftover chicken or cheese to this).
- • Pour between crescent rolls in pan. (Be careful to pour around, not on top or they will be mushy!).
- • Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes or until crescent rolls are cooked through and brown on top.
*These are my amazon affiliate links to products I use to cook and prepare meals in my own kitchen. Purchases made after clicking these links help support this blog, and are greatly appreciated!
Pyrex Basics 3 Quart Glass Oblong Baking Dish, Clear 8.9 Inch X 13.2 Inch – 3 QtCounterArt Flexible Cutting Mat with Food Icons, Set of 4Revere Line 3-Quart Covered SaucepanAmazonBasics 8-Piece Nonstick Cookware SetAmazonBasics 18-Piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 6AmazonBasics 16-Piece Cafe Stripe Dinnerware Set, Service for 4 – Grey