This Chicken Tenderloins and Garlic Pasta Recipe is a favorite in our home. It’s quick & easy, perfect for busy weeknight dinners!
Chicken Tenderloins and Garlic Pasta
It’s no secret that the guys in my house LOVE Pasta!
I’m always looking for new ways to prepare Easy Chicken Pasta Recipes, to keep a variety in my meal plan rotation.
This Chicken and Pasta Recipe is very quick and easy to prepare, ideal for busy weeknights.
First, gather all of your ingredients so everything is handy as you prepare the dish.
Prepare one package of Angel Hair pasta according to package directions, and set aside to cool.
In a mixing bowl or on some wax paper, spread out some flour to dredge the chicken in.
I sprinkle some salt & pepper in with the flour, to taste.
Next to that, scramble some eggs in a bowl that is large enough to dip the chicken tenders in.
Next to that, have a third bowl with your Parmesan Cheese and Bread Crumbs mixed together.
Take the chicken and dredge it in the flour, then egg mixture, then flour again, then breadcrumbs.
Set to the side until all tenderloins are covered.
Then add to the hot EVOO pan and cook on each side until done.
*I like to cook mine slowly and thoroughly, so I turn the heat down to med-high and cook about 5-6 mins on each side.
I think it makes it more tender and retains the flavor, and we don’t take any chances around here with undercooked chicken!*
***Check the chicken temperature with a food thermometer. You want a temperature of 165+***
While the chicken is cooking, take another saucepan and add some EVOO and your minced garlic.
When it is hot, add the pasta and stir until well coated with EVOO and garlic.
*I actually prefer to make this with day old pasta, I think it cooks better.
So, if we have spaghetti one day, I will make extra angel hair, and put it in the fridge overnight, and that is one less step the next day when I make this!*
When all is cooked, pile some pasta on a plate and top with a couple of tenderloins.
Add some Parmesan cheese, and garlic bread on the side and…..voila! Dinner is served;)This Chicken Tenderloins & Garlic Pasta Recipe is a favorite in our home. It’s quick & easy, perfect for busy weeknight dinners! #Chicken #ChickenRecipes #Pasta #PastaRecipes #CastIronSkilletRecipes #EasyRecipes #SimpleRecipes #5ingredientsorless
- One package Angel Hair Pasta
- Chicken Tenderloins
- 4 large eggs
- Parmesan cheese
- about 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- about 1 cup Bread Crumbs Italian, plain, etc
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil EVOO
- 5-6 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- Prepare one package of Angel Hair pasta according to package directions, and set aside to cool.
- Break the eggs into a bowl and stir them up.
- Lay out some waxed paper and make one pile of flour, I like to add some black pepper and the Parmesan cheese. Add some black pepper and Parmesan cheese to the flour mixture.
- Make another pile of bread crumbs
- Take the chicken and dredge it in flour, then egg, then flour, then breadcrumbs, and set to the side until all tenderloins are covered.
- Heat some EVOO in a pan large enough to hold all the tenderloins until hot.
- Add chicken to the hot EVOO pan and cook on each side until done.
- While the chicken is cooking, take another saucepan and add some EVOO and your minced garlic. When it is hot, add the pasta and stir until well coated with EVOO and garlic.
- When all is cooked, pile some pasta on a plate and top with a couple of tenderloins. Top with some parmesan cheese, and garlic bread on the side.
If you’ve tried this Chicken Tenderloins and Garlic Pasta Recipe or any other recipe on When Is Dinner, please take a give this easy recipe a five star review and help me by sharing with your friends on facebook, twitter, and pinterest! Don't forget to leave a comment letting me know how you liked it or any changes you made to personalize it!
I love hearing from you!
Serving Size:1 Chicken Tender, 1/2 cup pasta
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 552Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 197mgSodium: 311mgCarbohydrates: 81gFiber: 4gSugar: 2gProtein: 22g
These are some items I found useful in my own kitchen when preparing this Chicken Tenderloins and Garlic Pasta Recipe:
OXO Good Grips 3-piece Mixing Bowl Set, White Bowls with Blue/Green/Brown HandlesCuisinart 733-30H Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and CoverRachael Ray Serveware EVOO & Vinegar Stoneware Bottle Set, RedHealthy Chicken Pasta Cookbook: The Top 100 Most Healthy and Delicious Pasta Recipes5 Ingredients: Quick & Easy FoodBeginners Pasta Cookbook & Guide: Super Simple and Delicious Homemade Pasta RecipesLE TAUCI 8.5 Inch Pasta Bowls Ceramic Salad Bowl, 45 Ounce – Set of 4, White
Don’t miss these other delicious When Is Dinner Chicken and Pasta Recipes:
- Chicken Fajita Pasta
- Chicken Carbonara
- Chicken Alfredo
- Tuscan Chicken
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo Bake
- Instant Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Pasta Casserole
Originally Posted Dec 27, 2011. Photos, video, and post updated July 21, 2020.