These Cotton Candy Frozen Ice Pops are perfect for a Disney Frozen Themed Party, or any hot summer day!
Cotton Candy Frozen Ice Pops
I have to admit, I have used this recipe for Cotton Candy Popsicles for many years, well before the Disney Movie, Frozen, was released. It is a complete coincidence that the colors in the Popsicles, match the general color scheme of the movie. However, since they are a Frozen Treat, they’d be perfect to serve as a treat if you’re hosting a Frozen Themed Birthday Party, or just have a little one who loves the movie. Calling them Disney Frozen Inspired Popsicles, that happen to be Cotton Candy Flavored (which most kids LOVE), is just an added bonus 🙂 Using just three ingredients to make, they’re simple & easy, so you can make them frequently!
Don’t miss my other Frozen Ice Pop Recipes:
- Orange Juice Strawberry Frozen Ice Pops
- Frozen Berry Yogurt Ice Pops
As I mention in my other Frozen Ice Pops (Popsicles) Posts, these are the Reusable Popsicle Molds that I use in my own home. They are affordable, BPA free, FDA Approved, and Dishwasher Safe.
Where can you get Jelly Belly Cotton Candy Flavored Syrup? I’ve found it at Michaels, a local baking shop, and on Amazon.
There are MANY, MANY different flavored syrups available. You can easily interchange the syrup flavor to make Homemade Popsicles in whatever flavor or color you need.
Example: Memorial Day or 4th of July? Order Very Cherry and Berry Blue. No time to wait for Popsicles to freeze, or space to store enough for your gathering? Get an Ice Shaver! You can get Paper Cups or even Reusable Cups!
This post is not sponsored, though I am an Amazon Affiliate.
- 1 1/2 cup of cold water
- 1/2 cup of cotton candy syrup (Jelly Belly is the brand I used)
- 1 table spoon of sugar sprinkles for EACH pop mold
- Start by mixing up the cold water and cotton candy syrup. Once that is mixed disperse evenly into your pop molds. The pop molds I used. I was able to make 6 with this recipe. Then once they are filled but not to the very top. Get a tablespoon of sugar crystals and sprinkles them right on top. Some will sink and some won’t. Place in freezer and let go for at least 3+ hours or over night. Then when you are ready to serve them. Run under hot water for a few seconds and they will pop right out of the mold. Then you can sprinkle with pinch of sugar crystals for added sweetness and crunch!