Chicken Divine Casserole
I am always looking for new recipes and ways to cook Chicken, and my boys have had a recent fascination with Broccoli that I certainly won’t complain about, so I thought it was an ideal time to try out a recipe for Chicken Divine Casserole!
I had purchased a Rotisserie Chicken from the Grocery (still can’t believe they sell these for $4 and they are DELICIOUS!), placed the cut Broccoli in my baking pan, and gathered the other items to measure and mix.
Pour the Cream of Chicken Soup and Cream of Mushroom Soup into a bowl, add 1 cup Mayonnaise, and 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice.
Mix together well.
Add the cut-up chicken on top of the Broccoli in your baking dish.
Pour the creamy mix on top.
Top with shredded cheese.
Now, get ready to crush some Corn Flakes.
There should be about 1/2 cup of crushed flakes, but there probably won’t be any complaints if you’re a little on the heavier side of your measuring 🙂
Mix with your melted butter and pour on top of the casserole.
Bake uncovered at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
- 2 10 oz. pkg. broccoli (I used Frozen)
- 4-6 chicken breasts cooked (remove skins and bones), cut into 1 inch pieces (I used all of it, just pulled it off the bone and chopped it up
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 c. corn flakes or bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp. butter melted
- 1 c. cheddar cheese grated
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 704Total Fat: 48gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 32gCholesterol: 150mgSodium: 1274mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 4gSugar: 3gProtein: 47g
Don’t miss these additional delicious Chicken Recipes here at When Is Dinner:
- Homemade Sweet & Sour Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki
- Chicken Crescent Rolls
- Bacon Wrapped Baked Chicken
- Mexican Chicken
- Cheesy Chicken
- Chicken Tenderloins & Garlic Pasta