I am always looking for new recipes and ways to cook Chicken, and my boys have had a recent fascination with Broccoli that I certainly won’t complain about, so I thought it was an ideal time to try out a recipe for Chicken Divine!
First, I gather the Primary Ingredients for the recipe. I had purchased a Rotisserie Chicken from the Grocery (still can’t believe they sell these for $4 and they are DELICIOUS!), placed the cut Broccoli in my baking pan, and gathered the other items to measure and mix.
Now, get ready to crush some Corn Flakes. There should be about 1/2 cup of crushed flakes, but there probably won’t be any complaints if you’re a little on the heavier side of your measuring 🙂 Mix with your melted butter and pour on top of the casserole. Bake uncovered at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
- 2 10 oz. pkg. broccoli (I used Frozen)
- 4-6 chicken breasts cooked (remove skins and bones), cut into 1 inch pieces (I used all of it, just pulled it off the bone and chopped it up
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 c. corn flakes or bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp. butter melted
- 1 c. cheddar cheese grated
- Gather ingredients.
- Mix together soup, mayonnaise, and lemon juice.
- Spray Baking dish with non-stick cooking spray, then Layer broccoli on bottom of baking dish.
- Place cut up chicken on top.
- Pour over the 3 ingredients previously mixed together
- Add the cheese and top with buttered, crushed cereal crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- Do not cover.
This recipe is partying at:
- Fluster’s Creative Muster
- Recipe Round Up – Dinner in Under an Hour!
- Show & Share Wednesday