My Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies are made with a strawberry cake mix and a few other ingredients most of you will have in your stores at home. They are easy to make, quick to whip up, and perfectly delicious!
Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies
Any cookie recipe that can be prepared and baked in 20 minutes is a winning recipe for me. That’s why my Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe is a go to when I want a sweet treat mid week.
These strawberry cake mix cookies are perfect for Valentine’s Day, Easter, Baby Girl Baby Showers, or any time you need a pink cookie!
I love using cake mixes to make cookies, you’ve got all the flavor right there in the cake mix then all you need to do is add a few extra ingredients and the cookies are ready to bake. Another favorite cake mix cookie recipe is my Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies.
I like cake mix cookie recipes because they are easy for new bakers to make on their own and practice with. This also makes them ideal for anyone baking with their children or grandchildren, they can do most of the work themselves and don’t have to wait too long to enjoy the cookies.
How to make Strawberry White Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies:
- In a large bowl, beat the egg and butter together until smooth.
- Add the cake mix and baking powder and mix well to combine all ingredients.
- Pour in the white chocolate chips and mix again.
- Spoon or scoop the cookie dough onto a greased cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until cookie is firm and set up.
Strawberry White Chocolate Cake Mix Cookie ingredients:
- CAKE MIX: I use a box of strawberry cake mix to make these cookies.
- EGG: I use 1 egg to bring the cookie dough together.
- BAKING POWDER: A teaspoon of baking powder helps these cookies to rise, giving that lovely soft center.
- BUTTER: You can use salted or unsalted butter in this recipe.
- WHITE CHOCOLATE: I use a 12 oz bag of white chocolate chips and that yields around 36 cookies.
Flavor variations & substitutions:
- Use any flavor cake mix to experiment on your own.
- Swap white chocolate chips for milk or dark chocolate, or , just select your favorite flavor cake mix and chip flavor, then bake away!
- Dip half of the cookie in some melted white chocolate.
- Try my Cake Mix Lemon Crinkle Cookies or my Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies.
- Some other great ideas could be for Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cake Mix Cookies, Easy Lemon & White Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies, and Vanilla Butterfinger Chip Cake Mix Cookies.
Recipe hints & tips:
- Do not prepare the strawberry cake mix following the instructions on the box, use this recipe to make the cookies instead.
- Use a scoop to measure out even sized balls of cookie dough.
- Take care not to overcook the cookies, you want the center of the cookie to be nice and soft.
Once baked and cooled, store the cookies in an airtight container, on the counter-top for up to 3 days.
Once baked and cooled, place in an airtight container and freeze for up to 3 months. I recommend placing a sheet of baking paper between each layer of cookie to stop them sticking together.
Don’t miss these additional delicious Cookie Recipes here at When Is Dinner:
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Homemade Pink Lemonade Cookies
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cookies
- Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Homemade Sugar Cookies
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cake Mix Red Velvet Heart Crinkle Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- 1 box strawberry cake mix do not prepare per box instructions
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 12 oz bag of white chocolate chips
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 82Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 46mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 0gSugar: 7gProtein: 1g
Here are a few items that I find useful in my own kitchen, when I’m baking this Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies Recipe!
OXO Good Grips 3-piece Mixing Bowl Set, White Bowls with Blue/Green/Brown HandlesSilicone Spatula, Stainless Steel Core Heat Resistant Non stick Rubber Spatulas, Set of 4Rachael Ray 56524 3-Piece Oven Lovin’ Cookie Pan Steel Baking Sheet Set, Gray with Orange GripsThe Ultimate Cake Mix Cookie Book: More Than 375 Delectable Cookie Recipes That Begin with a Box of Cake Mix101 Things® to Do with a Cake Mix (101 Things to Do With…recipes)The Cake Mix DoctorFavorite Cake Mix Recipes