Jalapeno Corn Casserole
This Jalapeno Corn Casserole is so delicious. It requires just 6 simple and standard ingredients that are likely to be staples in your pantry. Our family loves to eat corn as a side dish on a regular basis. We often eat it right on the cob, prepared in my Instant Pot (Instant Pot Corn on the Cob), or as Loaded Cream Cheese Corn. When I introduced the Jalapeno Corn Casserole, it was an instant hit, so I can now add that in the rotation 🙂 It tastes delicious paired with Cheesy Chicken and Fried Okra, and some Snickers Cupcakes for dessert.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place cream cheese and butter in a microwave safe bowl and heat in 30-second intervals until softened.
Add frozen corn and diced peppers to the bowl and stir to combine.
Place corn mixture in a greased casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven and sprinkle shredded cheese on top. Bake for another 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Jalapeno Corn Casserole
- 1 8- ounce package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 packages frozen corn
- 2 fresh jalapenos seeds removed and diced
- 1 orange bell pepper diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- ½ cup shredded fiesta blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cream cheese and butter in a microwave safe bowl and heat in 30-second intervals until softened.
- Add frozen corn and diced peppers to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Place corn mixture in a greased casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle shredded cheese on top. Bake for another 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
This casserole is mild in flavor. For a spicier casserole, leave jalapeno seeds intact and mix them into the casserole.
These are a few items I find helpful in my own kitchen when preparing Jalapeno Corn Casserole:
Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set (3-Piece)Silicone Spatula, Stainless Steel Core Heat Resistant Non stick Rubber Spatulas, Set of 4Rachael Ray 58314 Cucina Stoneware Casserole Set, 3-Piece Casserole & Lid, Agave BlueCuisinart CCB30-36R Chef’s Classic Ceramic Bakeware-4 Quart Large Rectangular Baker, RedI Love CornEasy Corn Cookbook: A Corn Cookbook Filled with 50 Delicious Corn RecipesSouthern Corn Cookbook: Sides, Main Dishes & More! (Southern Cooking Recipes)
Don’t miss my recipe for Loaded Creamed Cheese Corn.