Easy Chicken Parmesan
My kids love to eat all the things, but pasta is their favorite thing to eat. They’re all in high school, and athletes, so I have to triple or quadruple most recipes in this phase of life.
It works out well that they love pasta SO MUCH, because I can buy it in bulk at our local Warehouse Club (Sam’s Club), and not break the budget. I try to plan the pasta meals around their game schedules so they can “carb load” the night before. Did I mention they can EACH eat over a pound of pasta? Yeah.
This Easy Chicken Parmesan recipe is for one pound of pasta, but I quadruple it and use four pounds of pasta. With no leftovers. I recently picked up some industrial sized pots at Sam’s Club, and stowed away my normal sized pots for use when we’re empty nesters, LOL 🙂
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare box of angel hair or spaghetti pasta, according to package directions.
Combine bread crumbs and parmesan cheese in small bowl.
Beat egg whites in another bowl.
Dip chicken in egg whites then coat with bread crumbs.
Lay chicken in a roasting pan and top with marinara sauce (I can and use a jar of my Homemade Sunday Sauce) and mozzarella cheese.
Bake for about 35 minutes.
Place single serving of cooked pasta on a plate.
Top with baked chicken breast
Serve and enjoy!
Easy Chicken Parmesan
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 4 Egg Whites
- 2 cups Italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 cups Marinara Sauce
- 1 lb Angel Hair or Spaghetti Pasta
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil Pasta according to package directions, drain.
- Combine bread crumbs and parmesan cheese in small bowl.
- Beat egg whites in another bowl.
- Dip chicken in egg whites then coat with bread crumbs.
- Lay chicken in a roasting pan and top with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for about 35 minutes.
- Place single portion of cooked pasta on a plate, top with baked chicken breast.
- Serve and enjoy!
These are a few items I find helpful in my own kitchen when preparing this Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipe:
Bialetti 07265 Oval 5 Quart Pasta Pot with with Strainer Lid, Nonstick, 1, BlackOXO Good Grips 3-piece Mixing Bowl Set, White Bowls with Blue/Green/Brown HandlesMcCormick Panko Bread Crumbs Italian Herb, 21 OunceCook Pro 561 4-Piece All-in-1 Lasagna and Roasting PanSweese 1309 Porcelain Salad Pasta Bowls – 22 Ounce – Set of 6, WhiteThe 5-Ingredient Italian Cookbook: 101 Regional Classics Made SimpleItalian Cookbook for Beginners: Over 100 Classic Recipes with Everyday IngredientsThe Godfather: The Corleone Family Cookbook