Cheesy Chicken Crescent Roll Recipe
This recipe makes FOUR Cheesy Chicken Crescent Rolls, to serve FOUR people, but can easily be adjusted to serve more. I currently triple it to feed my hungry teenagers - I shop for ingredients at a wholesale club to make it more affordable.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and shredded I cook them in the slow cooker overnight, then skin and debone
- 1 8 count crescent rolls
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk or buttermilk
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
• Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
• Spray 9x13 pan with Pam.
• Lay out crescent rolls in 4 sections on waxed paper. (Keep the triangles together to form a rectangle). Use a small rolling pin if needed to close the seam.
• Put shredded chicken and cheese on rolls and roll them up (like a short burrito).
• Mix cream of chicken soup and milk heat on the stovetop in a small pan until fairly smooth. (add any leftover chicken or cheese to this).
• Pour between crescent rolls in pan. (Be careful to pour around, not on top or they will be mushy!).
• Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until crescent rolls are cooked through and brown on top.