Ground Turkey Meatloaf Recipe
– Olive oil
– Onion, chopped
– Garlic, minced
– Ground turkey
– Crushed buttery crackers (Ritz)
– Italian seasoning
Swipe up for the full list of ingredients!
1. Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the onions and garlic and sauté until translucent, around five minutes.
2. Transfer the onions and garlic to a large bowl with the ground turkey, crushed crackers, egg, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
Work the ingredients together with your hands until well combined.
3. Transfer the meat mixture to the prepared pan and form into a loaf shape.
Place in the preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes.
4. Combine the ketchup and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
SWIPE UP FOR FULL RECIPE
Best Easy Meatloaf
Taco Crescent Rolls