Taco Crescent Rolls
– Ground beef
– Tomatoes with green chilies
– Onion, chopped
– Taco seasoning
– Crescent roll dough
– Shredded taco blend cheese
– Chopped cilantro for garnish
1. In a large skillet, brown the ground beef with the tomatoes with chilies and onion. When the beef is cooked through, add the taco seasoning and water.
Reserve a small amount of taco seasoning for garnish, if desired. Stir to combine.
Reduce heat and simmer until sauce thickens, around 5 minutes.
When the beef is cooked, remove the pan from heat and set aside.
2. Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate the triangles.
Spread two to three tablespoons of meat mixture over the bottom of the triangle and press it into place.
3. Top with one tablespoon of shredded cheese
SWIPE UP FOR FULL RECIPE
BBQ Crescent Roll Cups
Chicken Crescent Rolls
Pizza Crescent Rolls