Spinach Artichoke Crescent Rolls
Spinach Crescent Rolls
are delicious little appetizer bites stuffed with spinach, artichokes, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, and garlic and are wrapped in fluffy crescent roll dough.
– package crescent roll dough
– cream cheese
– shredded parmesan cheese
– frozen spinach
– canned artichoke hearts
– minced garlic
– dried parsley
1. Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate the triangles. Stir together the cream cheese, parmesan cheese, spinach, artichoke hearts, and garlic.
2. Spread a thin layer of the cream cheese mixture over the top of each crescent roll triangle, then roll up the dough.
3. Place the crescent rolls on the baking sheet and brush the top of each roll with melted butter.
4. Sprinkle the dried parsley over the top of each roll.
5. Bake for 9 10 12 minutes, until golden brown.
SWIPE UP FOR FULL RECIPE
Homemade Sesame Chicken
Crock Pot Pulled Pork
Cajun Bacon Wrapped Sausages