Slow Cooker Queso Chicken Tacos
Queso Chicken Tacos
will elevate your family taco night to a whole new level!
– boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– chicken broth
– taco seasoning
– diced tomatoes with chilies
– package Velveeta cheese
– Flour tortillas, lettuce, and diced tomato
1. To begin, place the chicken breasts in the bowl of the slow cooker.
2. Combine the chicken broth and taco seasoning in a small bowl.
3. Pour the diced tomatoes with chilies over the top of the chicken.
4. Place the cubed Velveeta (or queso) on top of the tomatoes.
5. Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for four hours or high for two hours.
6. Before serving, remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred with a fork.
SWIPE UP FOR FULL RECIPE
Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken
Crock Pot Pulled Pork
Cajun Bacon Wrapped Sausages