Slow Cooker Mississippi Chicken
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
-Ranch seasoning mix
- Au jus mix
- Bepperoncini peppers
1. Place your boneless, skinless chicken breasts into the slow cooker.
2. Pour a package of Ranch Seasoning over the top, and then pour a package of Au Jus Gravy Mix over the top.
3. Next, cut a stick of butter into slices, and place them on top of the dry seasonings.
4. Finally, place your pepperoncini peppers in the slow cooker, spacing them out.
5. Set the crock pot to low and allow the chicken to cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
6. You can remove the chicken and shred on a cutting board OR just use 2 forks to shred directly inside your slow cooker.
SWIPE UP FOR FULL RECIPE
Slow Cooker Queso Chicken Tacos
Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken
Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice Soup