Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken
ow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken
is a rich and creamy dish made with seared chicken breasts and simmered in a sauce of cream, parmesan cheese, garlic, and Italian seasoning.
– olive oil
– boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– heavy cream
– Italian seasoning
– shredded parmesan cheese
– Salt and pepper
1. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and sear both sides of each breast.
2. Spray the bottom and sides of the slow cooker bowl with nonstick cooking spray. Transfer chicken to slow cooker.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the heavy cream, garlic, Italian seasoning, cornstarch, and shredded cheese until combined.
4. Pour the mixture over the top of the chicken.
5. Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours.
6. When ready to serve, remove the chicken from the pot and stir the sauce.
Drizzle the cheese sauce over the top of the chicken before serving.
SWIPE UP FOR FULL RECIPE
Ham & White Bean Soup
Everything Bagel Pigs in a Blanket
Taco Crescent Roll Pinwheels