Slow Cooker Queso Chicken Tacos
Queso Chicken Tacos
will elevate your family taco night to a whole new level!
- skinless chicken breasts
– chicken broth
– taco seasoning
– diced tomatoes with chilies
– Velveeta cheese,
– Flour tortillas
1. Place the chicken breasts in the bowl of the slow cooker, Combine the chicken broth and taco seasoning in a small bowl.
2. Pour the diced tomatoes with chilies over the top of the chicken.
3. Place the cubed Velveeta (or queso) on top of the tomatoes
4. Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for four hours or high for two hours. Before serving, remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred with a fork.
5. Place the chicken back in the slow cooker and stir to combine the ingredients. Serve with flour tortillas, crunchy taco shells, lettuce, and tomatoes and any other preferred chicken taco toppings.
SWIPE UP FOR FULL RECIPE
Slow Cooker Mississippi Chicken
Ham Bone Soup
Brown Sugar Pork Chops