Chicken and Rice Soup
– boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– Italian seasoning
– garlic powder
– onion, finely chopped
– frozen mixed vegetables
– chicken broth
– instant white rice
1. Spread the chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker and season with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt.
2. Add the onion and frozen vegetables
3. Top with the chicken broth and water.
4. Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours.
5. When the cook time is up, remove the chicken from the pot and set aside to cool slightly. Turn the slow cooker to high and add the instant rice
6. While the rice is cooking, shred the chicken, Return the chicken to the pot and stir to mix before serving.
SWIPE UP FOR FULL RECIPE
Slow Cooker Tomato Soup
BBQ Crescent Roll Cups
Lemon Pudding Pie