Roasted Green Beans
Green beans are a classic side dish that are perfect for a simple weeknight dinner or a big holiday gathering.
– fresh green beans ends removed
– olive oil
– black pepper
– garlic powder
1. In a large bowl, add the green beans, olive oil, black pepper, salt, and garlic powder. Toss to cover the green beans in oil and seasoning
2. Spread the green beans evenly over a large baking sheet.
3. Place pieces of bacon on top of the green beans.
4. Place baking sheet in oven and roast for 30 minutes.
SWIPE UP FOR FULL RECIPE
Cherry Cheesecake Crescent Roll
Homemade Sesame Chicken
Ham and Cheese Crescent Rolls