Pizza Crescent Rolls
zza Crescent Rolls
are a delicious appetizer and are made out of crescent roll dough, marinara sauce, pepperoni, and string cheese.
– crescent roll dough
– marinara sauce
– string cheese
– garlic powder
– Italian seasoning
1. Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate the triangles.
2. Spread the marinara sauce in a thin layer over the top of each triangle.
3. Place two slices of pepperoni on the bottom of the triangle.
4. Top the pepperoni with one string cheese half.
5. Roll up the crescent roll dough around the string cheese and place it on the lined baking sheet.
6. Brush the crescent rolls with butter and top with garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
7. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until the crescent rolls are golden brown and the string cheese is melted.
SWIPE UP FOR FULL RECIPE
Cajun Bacon Wrapped Sausages
Ham Bone Soup
Brown Sugar Pork Chops