Peanut Butter Blossoms
- white sugar
- brown sugar
- creamy peanut butter
- all purpose flour
- baking soda
- baking powder
- vanilla extract
- milk chocolate Hershey's kisses
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together all purpose flour, baking soda, and salt.
2. In a large bowl, add peanut butter, softened butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar.
3. Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
4. Add the flour mixture to the peanut mixture one cup at a time, beating between each addition. Place the dough in the refrigerator to chill for at least 30 minutes.
5. After the dough has chilled, use a tablespoon or cookie scoop to scoop out dough and form each scoop into a ball, roll in sugar and place on parchment paper
6. Bake cookies 8 to 10 minutes, or until the cookies are golden brown and puffy.
Remove the cookies from the oven and press a Kiss into the center of each cookie.
Place the cookies back in the oven for 2 more minutes.
SWIPE UP FOR FULL RECIPE
Easter Deviled Eggs
Homemade Tomato Soup
No Bake Vanilla Pudding Pie