Ranch Pork Chops
oven baked ranch pork chops
are so easy to assemble and prep in just a few minutes, making them ideal for a busy weeknight dinner.
– boneless pork chops
- white potatoes
- packet dry ranch seasoning
1. Preheat oven 400 degrees, Lay the pork chops & potatoes onto the sheet pan
2. Coat with butter.
3. Place sheet pan in the oven and bake for 35 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and place asparagus on the sheet pan, Coat everything in butter.
5. Sprinkle with the ranch seasoning and place back in the oven for 10 minutes, Serve & enjoy!
SWIPE UP FOR FULL RECIPE
No Bake Vanilla Pudding Pie
oaded Ranch Twice Baked Potatoes
Coca Cola Meatballs