Lemon Pudding Pie
– Lemon pudding
– Cracker pie crust
– Whipped topping
– Lemon zest for garnish, optional
1. Whisk together the lemon pudding and milk until smooth and thickened.
2. Spread half the mixture in the bottom of the pie crust.
3. Add half the whipped topping to the remaining pudding and stir to combine.
4. Spread the mixture over the lemon pudding layer.
5. Top with remaining whipped topping.
6. Chill for at least one hour or up to overnight, then garnish with lemon zest and serve.
SWIPE UP FOR FULL RECIPE
Lemon Sugar Cookie Pie
Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins