is a slow cooker meal made with ground beef, onions, tomato sauce, herbs, lasagna noodles, garlic, ricotta, and mozzarella cheese.
– ground beef
– cloves garlic
– Italian seasoning
– tomato sauce
– chicken broth
– y lasagna noodles, broken into bite-size pieces
– Ricotta and mozzarella cheese
1. Brown the ground beef with the onion and garlic. Spray the bowl of the slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray and add the cooked beef.
2. Mix in the Italian seasoning, tomato sauce, chicken broth, water, and lasagna noodles.
3. Stir to combine.
4. Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours. Serve the soup topped with ricotta and mozzarella cheese.
SWIPE UP FOR FULL RECIPE
Pizza Crescent Rolls
Ham and Cheese Crescent Rolls
Homemade Totmato Soup