Ham Bone Soup
am Bone Soup
is a warm and comforting dish made with onions, garlic, white beans, mixed vegetables, potatoes, and a ham bone
– clove garlic
– chicken broth
– white beans
– frozen mixed vegetables (mine had peas, carrots, corn, and green beans)
– baby red potatoes
– 1 ham bone with meat attached
1. Heat the butter in a large stock pot or Dutch oven over medium heat.
2. When the butter is melted, add the onion and sauté until translucent. Add the garlic and cook for one more minute. Pour in the chicken broth and water.
3. Add the beans, mixed vegetables, red potatoes, and ham bone. Stir to mix all the ingredients around the bone.
4. When ready to serve, remove the ham bone from the pot. Allow the meat to cool slightly, then cut the ham off the bone
SWIPE UP FOR FULL RECIPE
No Bake Vanilla Pudding Pie
Ham and Cheese Crescent Rolls
Brown Sugar Pork Chops