Everything Bagel Pigs in a Blanket
Everything Bagel Pigs
in a Blanket are the perfect homemade appetizer for holiday parties or potluck dinners.
– Crescent rolls
- Lil' Smokies
- Everything but the bagel seasoning
1. Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate one rectangle made up of two triangle crescent
rolls. Pinch the seam of the triangles together, then roll out the dough until it’s a flat rectangle.
2. Cut the rectangle into one-inch strips, then wrap each strip around a sausage. Place the wrapped sausages on an ungreased baking sheet
3. Brush the sausages with melted butter and sprinkle everything but the bagel seasoning on top.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 13 to 15 minutes, until the crescent rolls are golden brown. Serve immediately.
SWIPE UP FOR FULL RECIPE
Cajun Bacon Wrapped Sausages
Coca- Cola Meatballs
Taco Crescent Roll Pinwheels