Crock Pot Beef Stew
This slow cooker beef stew is warm and comforting during the fall and winter months and is perfect for busy nights.
– 1 15-ounce can beef broth
– 2 cups water
– 1 package brown gravy mix
– 1.5 pounds stew meat
– 1 small onion, finely chopped
– 1 garlic clove, minced
– 2 medium russet potatoes, peeled and diced
– 1 16 ounce package baby carrots
– 1 cup frozen peas
– Salt and pepper
– 3 tablespoons cornstarch mixed with 3 tablespoons cold water (optional)
Whisk together the beef broth, water, and brown gravy mix. Set aside.
Spray nonstick cooking spray on the bowl of the slow cooker.
Add the stew meat and season with salt and pepper.
Top the meat with onions and garlic.
Add the potatoes, baby carrots, and peas.
Pour the broth mixture over the top of the ingredients.
FOR FULL RECIPE
Crock Pot Potato Soup
Instant Pot Roast
Loaded Ranch Twice Baked Potatoes