Conversation Hearts Rice Krispie Treats
- Crispy rice cereal
- White melting chocolate
- Avocado oil
- Food coloring
- Heart shaped cookie cutters
- Cooking spray
1. In a large pot on medium heat, melt butter.
2. Add marshmallows and stir frequently until fully melted.
Pour in crispy rice cereal and gently stir until fully incorporated.
4. Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan, using a spatula to press into an even layer. Allow the treats to cool completely.
5. Once cooled, transfer the treats to a cutting board and use heart shaped cookie cutters to cut out hearts.
6. Melt white candy melts according to package directions. Divide into bowls to add food coloring. Add 1 2 drops of food coloring and stir.
SWIPE UP FOR FULL RECIPE
No Bake Chocolate Cookie Dough Hearts
Red Heart Shaped Cookies
Easter Bunny Poop Rice Krispies