Chicken Pot Pie Crescent Rolls
Chicken Pot Pie Crescent
Rolls are fun and easy to make for any holiday party.
– fresh thyme leaves
– kosher salt
– Freshly ground black pepper
– all-purpose flour
– chicken broth
– heavy cream
– diced chicken
– frozen peas
– frozen corn
- tube crescent dough
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
Add carrots, celery, onion, and thyme and season with salt and pepper.
2. Cook until softened, 3 minutes, then stir in flour and cook 1 minute.
3. Stir in chicken broth and heavy cream and bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
4. Stir in chicken, corn, and peas and simmer until warmed through.
Remove from heat and set aside.
5. On a lightly floured surface, roll out crescent dough, and pinch seams together.
Cut into 12 squares. Place squares into muffin tin slots.
6. Spoon heaping spoonfuls of chicken mixture into each crescent cup.
7. Bake until the crescent is golden, about 15 minutes.
SWIPE UP FOR FULL RECIPE
Homemade Sesame Chicken
Crock Pot Pulled Pork
Dutch Oven Beef Stew