Healthy Chicken Broccoli Casserole
– Olive oil
– Boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
– Frozen broccoli, prepared
– Brown rice, prepared
– Italian seasoning
Swipe up for the full list of ingredients!
1. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the chicken and season with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
2. Add the chicken broth, cornstarch slurry, and milk to the pan used to cook the chicken. Whisk to combine all the ingredients.
3. When the sauce has thickened remove from heat and stir in one cup of cheese until melted.
4. Add the broccoli and rice to the baking dish with the chicken and stir to combine.
5. Pour the cheese sauce over the top of the chicken, broccoli, and rice.
6. Top the casserole with remaining shredded cheese.
SWIPE UP FOR FULL RECIPE
Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Bake
Easy One Pot Broccoli & Cheese Soup with Chicken & Rice
Broccoli Cheese Stuffed Chicken