Bacon Wrapped Sausages
Cajun Bacon Wrapped Sausages
are a tasty appetizer that is made with mini smoked sausages, bacon, brown sugar, and cajun seasoning.
- Mini smoked sausages
- Brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil.
2. Cut the strips of bacon into thirds and wrap each sausage with bacon.
3. Combine the brown sugar and Cajun seasoning and roll each sausage in the sugar mixture.
4. Place the coated sausages on the lined baking sheet.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until the bacon is cooked and slightly crispy.
SWIPE UP FOR FULL RECIPE
Coca Cola Meatballs
Everything Bagel Pigs in a Blanket
Taco Crescent Roll Pinwheels