BBQ Crescent Roll Cups
– Crescent roll dough
– Shredded chicken
– BBQ sauce
– Baked beans
– Shredded cheddar jack cheese
1. Unroll the crescent roll dough on a lightly flour surface and pinch the seams together.
2. Use a rolling pin to flatten the dough and seal the seams, then cut it into eight squares.
3. Press the squares into the muffin pan to form cups.
4. Stir together the shredded chicken and BBQ sauce in a medium bowl.
5. Spoon the mixture into the cups.
6. Top the chicken with baked beans.
SWIPE UP FOR FULL RECIPE
Chicken Crescent Rolls
Sloppy Joe Crescent Rolls
Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice Soup