New Bosch 800 Series Dishwasher With New CrystalDry™
Here are some of my favorite features on the New Bosch 800 Series Dishwasher With New CrystalDry™:
- Flexible 3rd Rack & RackMatic®: Did I mention my starving children? I’ve had to upgrade some of my pots to “restaurant” size. Being able to make adjustments for deep and tall items allows me to put these pots in the dishwasher. It has 3 different height levels and up to 9 possible rack positions!
- 24″ width: It allows for 16 place settings, so if we have guests over, I can wash a lot of plates at once. I love the 5 wash cycles, because in real life, sometimes dishes are dirtier than other times.
- 24/7 Aquastop®: It has a 4 part leak prevention system with sensors to detect and stop leaks AND can turn on by itself! With brand new hardwood floors in my kitchen, it’s imperative that a leak doesn’t ruin them. Back in 2011, we had “The Great Flood” in our Oklahoma home, during a Blizzard, when the dishwasher flooded the kitchen and most of the downstairs. That is one experience I never want to repeat!!!
- Claim: AutoAir™: This will automatically open the door at the end of the drying cycle to let moisture escape and fresh air circulate for better drying results.* A little fresh air equals a lot more dry. – Be aware if you have pets or small children!
- PrecisionWash: This dishwasher contains intelligent sensors to continually scan and check the progress of dishes throughout the cycle, and powerful spray arms target every item of every load, for the ultimate clean.
- Quiet operation: (44 dBA)- incorporates 18 unique sound-reducing technologies such as multiple insulation layers, grindless food filtration, and a sound absorbing base. You literally may not know it’s running without looking for the light!
- Energy Efficient: Every Bosch dishwasher is ENERGY STAR qualified and meets or exceeds federal guidelines, for year-round energy savings. I love that running the dishwasher won’t run up my electric or water bills every month, because I run at least one load daily!
- Sanitize Option this will reduce 99.9% of bacteria with a hot-wash rinse for sparkling clean and sanitized dishes. I have germaphobes in my house, so we need to know our dishes are GERM FREE!
Tips to help keep your dishwasher in tip top shape:
- Rinse your dishes before placing them in the dishwasher
- Allow heavily soiled dishes to soak before placing in dishwasher.
- Make sure all items placed in the dishwasher ARE dishwasher safe – I only buy dishwasher safe items (haha!)
- This dishwasher can handle a sizeable load, but that needs to be reasonable. Don’t overload it – if you have teens loading, check behind them before starting the cycle.
*Compared to Bosch Dishwashers with PureDry.
*Thank you to Best Buy for sponsoring this post in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card, and allowing me to share my personal thoughts and opinions on the New Bosch 800 Series Dishwasher With New CrystalDry™ with you.