Try this delightful Strawberry Doughnut recipe that was part of a cooking demo on Veria Living TV network’s “The Juice” today!
The Juice is a live lifestyle audience talk show squeezing in a fast-paced mix of celebrity guests, pop culture headlines, food, fitness, fashion, beauty, health and more. From meal makeovers to simple secrets to dropping a dress size and looking ten years younger, The Juice is a fun-filled hour that airs on Veria Living TV network at1pm and 10PM ET giving viewers the tools to transform their lives.
This would be a great breakfast for National Doughnut Day!!!
- · 4 large eggs, room temperature
- · 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- · ½ cup coconut milk
- · ⅓ cup agave
- · 1 teaspoon vinegar
- · 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- · ½ cup coconut flour
- · 1 teaspoon baking soda
- · ¼ teaspoon salt
- Strawberry Glaze
- · 4 strawberries, minced
- · 1-2 teaspoons coconut milk
- · 1 cups confectioners' sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree and grease the doughnut with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using a stand mixer, beat eggs, butter, milk, honey, vinegar and vanilla on medium-high speed until creamy.
- Add coconut flour, baking soda and salt. Beat on high until smooth.
- Scoop the batter into a large ziploc bag, seal the top, and snip one of the bottom corners.
- Pipe the batter into the doughnut mold, filling it completely.
- Bake for 17 minutes. Remove the doughnuts and cool on a wire rack.
- When cooled dip doughnuts into strawberry glaze (directions below).
- For the glaze:
- Mix confectioners’ sugar and 1 teaspoon of coconut milk in a small bowl. Add remaining teaspoon of coconut milk if it’s too thick. Stir in minced strawberries
This recipe was not compensated, and posted with permission.