Loaded Baked Potato Salad Recipe
During the summer, we tend to grill out practically every night that it isn’t raining! We tend to eat a potato dish, green vegetable, and sometimes a salad with each meal. One favorite, is Baked Potato Salad, and it’s great for potlucks or taking to barbecues too! The best part is that it’s really easy to make, double (or more) if needed, and people always ask for the recipe, so I thought I’d share it here, so it’s easy to point them right to it.
This Loaded Baked Potato Salad Recipe has also become a hit as a side dish at many holiday gatherings, such as Easter Dinner, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Dinner, and Christmas Dinner. It’s my go to Potato Salad Recipe for all occasions!
I’d love for you to bookmark it, Pin It, share on FB using the social share buttons here, Stumble It, etc to share with your friends and family too 🙂
- 2 lbs. Yukon Gold Potatoes (Any potato you have on hand will work fine)
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Green Onion, chopped
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ½ Red Onion, chopped
- ½ lbs. Bacon, cooked crispy chopped
- Black Pepper
- Cut the Potatoes into ½ inch cubes, boil until tender, 8-10 minutes. Drain and rinse with cool water to stop the cooking process.
- In a large bowl combine Greek Yogurt, Mayonnaise, Red Onion, ½ of the Shredded Cheese and ½ of the bacon. Mix well.
- Add the Potatoes to the mixture and stir until the Potatoes are evenly coated. Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle the Green Onion and remaining Cheese and Bacon on top of the potato salad.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
These are a few items I find helpful in my own kitchen when I prepare this Loaded Baked Potato Salad Recipe:
Farberware Classic Stainless Steel 4-Quart Covered SaucepotOXO Good Grips 3-Piece Mixing Bowl Set, Blue/Green/YellowOXO Good Grips 3-Piece Silicone Spatula SetOXO Good Grips Professional 8-Inch Chef’s KnifeTotally Bamboo 3 Piece Bamboo Cutting Board Set, For Meat & Veggie Prep, Serve Bread, Crackers & Cheese, Cocktail Bar Board
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your costs will be the same but When Is Dinner will receive a small commission. This helps cover some of the costs of running this site. We appreciate your support!