Frosted Brownie Bites:
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350-degrees. Line a 9×9 pan with a piece of parchment paper so that the ends fold over the sides of the pan. Spray the parchment paper with cooking spray.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler and stir until smooth. Remove from the heat and beat in the sugar, vanilla and salt. Let the mixture rest while you sift the flour. Beat the eggs into the chocolate mixture, then stir in the flour. Pour the batter out into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until a tester comes out clean.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely, before cutting into bite-sized pieces. Frost and decorate as desired.
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 4oz cream cheese
- 4oz butter
- 2-3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- [b]Remove the butter and the cream cheese from the refrigerator about 1 hour before preparing the frosting[/b].
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the cream cheese and butter until smooth. With the mixer speed on low, add in the almond extract, then slowly add in the powdered sugar. You may or may not want a dash of milk depending on the consistency.
Share this Frosted Brownie Bites Recipe with your friends using the social media share buttons at the top of the post, Subscribe via Email, RSS Feed, and Follow me on Bloglovin so you don’t miss out on any delicious recipes!