Cherry Dump Pie Sundae
Author: Karen Puleski
- 2 cans cherry pie filling
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- ½ c. Butter (1 Stick)
- 1 t. Cinnamon
- ¼ c. Sugar
- 1 can dairy whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9 x 13 pan with non stick spray. Dump pie filling into pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over filling.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl. Cut stick of butter into even squares and roll squares into cinnamon sugar. Distribute evenly
- over cake mix.
- Bake for 40 to 50 mins. Until lightly golden and filling is bubbling up.
- Layer pie and whipped topping in sundae dish and top with a strawberry if you choose
Recipe by When is Dinner at http://whenisdinner.com/cherry-dump-pie-sundae/