Author: Karen Puleski
- A quarter thick amount of whole wheat pasta
- 3 table spoons of Garlic salt
- 1 cup of shredded asiago aged cheese
- 1 table spoon of parsley
- 2 table spoons of butter
- 1½ cups of milk and 1 cup of water
- First start by adding your pasta and layer all the other ingredients on top of it. Then add in the milk and water. Turn the burner on high until you get a boil going. then turn it down to low. Stand next to it and keep mixing the noodles around. once the noodles are tender and most of the water gone, It is done! Takes about 10 minutes for the noodles to be done. Then mix it around and dish it out. Can also sprinkle with more cheese if you just love cheese!
- It literally takes seconds to throw together and minutes to cook! A-MA-ZING!
- SIDE NOTE(This is enough for two people) Cooking times may vary, Can add salt & pepper to taste