Today is Pi Day, so what better way to celebrate than to share 3.14 Pie Recipes to Celebrate Pi Day 🙂
In honor of the day, we have 3 “Dinner” Pies POINT 1 4 (14)”Dessert Pies” to feature. Special thanks to the bloggers who contributed by giving me permission to share their fabulous recipes and photos with all of you. I hope you have a chance to visit each of their posts and leave them some comment love and/or PIN them to make them later!
- Homemade Chicken Pot Pie, courtesy of Fun on a Dime
- Cheeseburger Pie, featured here at When Is Dinner
- Old London Melba Toast Quiche, courtesy of Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Pecan Pie Bars, courtesy of Baking Beauty
- Quick Coconut Cream Pie, courtesy of Money Saving Michelle
- Healthy Coconut Cream Pie. APOLOGIES!!! The Bewitchin Kitchen sent me this picture and recipe. We were both part of a trusted group of bloggers, and I took her at her word that this was her ORIGINAL work. Sadly, I discovered that it was not. This picture and recipe belong to Betty Crocker. I have changed the link, and want to give credit where it is due. Lesson learned, ALL future contributions will be verified through CopyScape and Google Images.
- Aunt Jane’s Strawberry Pie, courtesy of Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Jello Pudding 3 Layer Pie, featured here at When Is Dinner
- Key Lime Pie, courtesy of Around My Family Table
- Lemon Cheesecake Pie, courtesy of Suburbia Unwrapped
- Butternut Brownie Pie, courtesy of Around My Family Table
- Pecan Pie, courtesy of Captain Fussy Buckets
- Homemade Strawberry Pie, courtesy of Home and Garden Cafe
- Mini Apple Pies, courtesy of Fun on a Dime
- Mouthwatering Strawberry Pie, courtesy of Really, Are You Serious?
- Apple Pie, courtesy of Around My Family Table
- New York Style Cherry Cheesecake, featured here at When Is Dinner